Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Walking around university



Wednesday is a day where i'd started to move faster doing all my research and my life stuff. It seems to be like i dont have enough more time if im not spend my time wisely during this period staying here. But, it doesn't mean that i dont have my own leisure time where today i've spend about an hour to do my religous stuff in the evening while capturing some picture showing the university area and also the nearest building. That's life! You will consider to do your work when the time come by then you will spend your free time wisely with put out all your work stuff, i will saying that, you will have such an healthy and a wonderful life,if u put your life journey in a right path,belive in you and belive in Allah too,then your life been more peacefu,God willing.

No comments: