Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Journey to Stoke On Trend, Liverpool, Bradfort, Manchester, Leicester

I'm sitting in front of Albert Dock signboard where is situated in Liverpool city which is the first day night journey around UK. This signboard shows the rout for the historical of Albert Dock really is.



My new master friends who are studies in Sheffield University invited me to join them shopping lots of table ware such as Royal Doultan, Royal Albert, Queen Ann, Crystall, Wedgewood etc.

Well, im not so sure who is that guy beside me. But this is the one who really got intended by those people hanging this place. Ohh, my pleasure been snaped with you,hehe.



My new friend in sheffield, Normi, Tengku faiz really act such a nice friend, thanx buddy, you guys rock.


Finally i found her to be the first friend of mine in sheffield. Hope our relationship will be long till the end of time, love you girl.


In front of Albert Dock building in Liverpool city which is very beautiful and wonderful scenary to have. I'm really suggested that Liverpool is one of the beautiful city in UK. You better come once. Both pictures below shows the night in Liverpool











Normi and me posing in Leicester University ground before dark



And yet, it was me, Rizal and Tengku Faiz took our place for pose..hehe



That was a funny trick from Rizal before he snapped me..hehe..what ever...


And finally Rizal, i gave you a chance to looks more 'macho' as you wish, so this is what you want dude..hehe



No comments: