Thursday, February 7, 2008

The transformation of LOOKS

Today, im quite busy with my research workload and don't have much time to update my current research in this blog. But it's okey. Just want to make my life out of stressful work. If u look at my picture above, hope that will never scare you guys,hehe. Im just want to share my bad experience when my first step at Sheffield. Look at my face deeply.Ohh Yyarkk,i knew you will say that. My craked face with jerk red blewish colour pluses drying skin,ohh its really hurt me. It was about two week i'd been suffered with this kind of idiot stuff which embarrased me facing peoples around. But, there is still a rainbow after the rain right. .hehe..Just look at my picture below, it was totally covered. Really thank god.My skin now became normal and i think im looks more radiant than before because the good deeds of The Body ShopVitamin E Cream Moisturiser and The Body Shop Night Cream. I'd did it twice a day and it's work. Now, i've got my new skin type and i love my face now,hehe. For those that got the same problem with me, why not you try my own way,use The Body Shop product, then look your result. It willhelp you,InsyaAllah. Good luck!


1 comment:

SMK Junjong said...

comei gak dak ni...single ag ke??