Saturday, February 2, 2008

Having a famlily dinner on weekend stuff

What do you feel when you are in stress workload for a week and for the weekend there is nothing to do at home?Hmm..sounds weird if you one of them.By the way, why you just follow mine,yess we go for dining at ESTIKUTUM, well, im promoting,hehe..im really enjoy since a month im here,so that was the first time i went to out for dinner. My brother in low and my sister have a big heart to treat me at ESTIKUTUM restaurant. Thank you guys.


Opps..i did it!Taking a sweet photo with ESITIKUTUM worker as u can see above picture. He was such a hensome and a nice guy welcoming all the customer to have their meal at this restaurant,great job dude!

Right know i want to show you my brother in low fadly took his meal,hehe.He such a polite guy and eat smoothly,no wonder he can manage their house properly and make sure is in control. And yet, im starving looking him back having his ice-cream dessert while i am thinking will i have that one too..ohh, i want some,hehe..


Yeah, finally i got my own chocolate and corn ice cream,ohh god..im indulge it like no ones around. Well you can see yaya beside me can't bothering me at all as she got her Tomyam soup(i don't really likes it taste,yark). It was my third time topup and anyone couldn't stop me having the delicious ice cream,hehe.Likes my sister said, these ice cream and cool down your emosion,yess she was,huhu.



My usual task as baby sitter for yaya still continue,huhu. Like you see on the picture above, im still have to look for her, as she was so hyper in that restaurant,ohh god, give me some more energy,hehe. Snapping a picture with yaya was like such a thoughing job because she can't stay at the same place at a same time, but finally they capture us.


Well, im just thinking to be out of posing,i mean making some different when posing. Thus, this is the picture that took from Abe pali and we 've pose like teenage style,who care's, we still young right,hehe. Don't be jeoulous.

This picture taken from the entrance of ESTIKUTUM restaurant(Chinese, Indian and Thai Buffet) which is situated at Darnell near the Atterclift tram station(i guess i am right,hehe)


I am glad that every weekend there something been doing,although i dont have to stay home sleeping, being babysitter likes weekdays work,hehe. As you can see above, this is the people where im lives now, my sister and brother in low and of course with their cute daugther,yaya.


No comments: